Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wacky Web Tales

This is a short story that I made in the website Wacky Web Tales. This site is very enjoyable for I can make my own funny story. You never know how your story might turn out to be. In the site, it asked me to write nouns and adjectives and many more and I decided to write about Banana which represents someone. This story can only make sense to people who know what banana means but it's funny anyways so everyone can laugh about it.



Why I Love Fall

Yesterday Banana and I went for a pretty fall walk. It was getting colder, so we had to put on our woolly warmer and sweaters.
Halfway down the block, we saw the Crawford family out in their yard. The Crawford children were raking big piles of boogers and leaping into them. Mrs. Crawford was planting dung bulbs so she would have beautiful dung flowers in the spring.
“Fall is in the air,” Banana said. “Soon the days will be getting more smelly.”
We walked down Park Street admiring the yellow and black leaves. Overhead, strawberry were flying south for the winter. Two mosquito scampered by, hiding acorns in a tree for the winter.
“That makes me hungry,” said Banana. “Maybe we should go pick some nice round red beans and bake them in a pie.”
She loves BANANAS!!! Wow!” I said. “That sounds disgusting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment