Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Diary-5th Day in GLPS

            Yesterday, we had the importand debate and todya, we had the history presentation. Our history teacher is Mr. Ganse so I needed to prepare hardly but I couldn't because I had so little time to do anything. First, I needed to print or write all 14 handouts but I didn't finish that because I didn't have a computer. I didn't write my speech because I was too busy with the handout and my topic was so hard. The general topic for all of us was the cartoon Asterix. My character was the dog named dogmatix and unlike other characters, mine didn't talk at all so I had to read the dog's body language. It was kind of hard but I found lots of information in the Internet so it was okay. I was the 5th person to do the presentation. After each presentation, there also was a discussion on shether the person did well and what needed more improvements. Because I didn't have anything planned out, I had to speack out of my head like a free talk. When I walked toward the infront of the room to present, My head got blanked and turned white but I showe all my potential and did the best I could. I'm sure Mr. Ganse saw that too. I didn't  expect but my score was very good. In fact, Mr. Ganse told the class that it was one of the best presentation because I free talked alot unlike others who read the whole thing. I coulnd't feel more happy. Next presentation, I will prepare more and do better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment