Thursday, January 13, 2011

◆Diamonte Poems 2◆


internet-novel
romance        happy
dreaming      wishing       crying
notepad      emoticons      glossary      science
boring      thinking      yawning
difficult      dull
nonfiction


My second diamonte poem is about internet novel and nonfiction books. I like said in the first diamonte poem, I don't like reading books but I have a genre that I like and it is internet novel. It is not educational at all but I read it to have fun and hope my romance turns out as sweet as them. In comparison, nonfictions are so realistic that I lose hope and it makes me to realize the reality. I think it is more educational to read nonfiction but I don't think it's a good idea to not have hope for the future. 

3 comments:

  1. I really agree with your opinion...

    Non-fiction books are boring!

    But some of them doesn't.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly agree with the emoticons in internet novels!! I don't like them...

    ReplyDelete