Wednesday, January 12, 2011

◆Diamonte Poems 1◆


television
fun    enjoyable
eating    laughing    playing
celebrities    songs    vocabulary   pages  
boring    reading    looking
sleepy    tired
book


I chose to do my Diamonte Poem about television and book because those two are the things that I like and dislike. Television and books are very similar in that they both give information to the society but I don't get why my mom nag at me when I watch TV. I really like watching TV because they entertain me well. I laugh watching them and release stress but I eat while watching TV so I gain weight. In this school, I like that there are no TV because now, I can actually study. I really hate reading books because they are so~~~boring. I don't understand the people who really like books because I don't know how they are getting interest from the book. So whenever I start to read, I always fall asleep less than 30minutes. That's why I brought books so I can fall asleep well and fast.^^


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting poems. But I wonder if you will change your opinion someday. What about Twilight? I've never heard anyone say they liked the movies more than the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to like books..^^ I actually did read the twilight book and I really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete