Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Diary-11th Day in GLPS

          Today, I messed up really bad. It was our history presentation and I screwed up. I thought I had everything ready to present but Mr. Ganse said that the cotent had little mistakes. Even though he said little, my grade went down so badly. I was in the second place for last presentation but I was really shocked to get the scores. I had everything ready; I typed my presentation, made hand outs, made more eyecontact and presented with confidence compared to the last presentation which I finished my handouts a day before the presentation. I was so nervous that my voice was shaking and I made the content as I wet through because I ahd no time to prepare. Julie and Lily are in my room. Julie has gone down like me but Lily has gone up so much that she's having the best day ever so far. I guess i just need to put more effeort to it even though I prepared the most among us three. I guess I couldn't keep my premise from last week's diary about doing better ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment